HEALTHY DRINK SAFFRON MILK KESAR DOODH | AN EXPENSIVE FOOD SPICE .
The Saffron which is also known as Saffron Crocus world wide and Kesar or Zafran in Indian subcontinent regions. It is one of the most expensive and rarest food spice available in all most every country . Iran , India , Morocco, Greece is associated with origin of Saffron.This wonderful aromatic and flavouring food spice is fully loaded with various nutritional and healthy benefits besides Saffron is used in colouring textiles also .
Basically Saffron strands is extracted from the flower of Crocus Sativus plants. Hence it is popularly known as Saffron Crocus. Kesar and Kumkum is very common word used in India and Kashmir valley is famous for this expensive and amazing healthy flower food spice.An ancient healing ally as well as one of most healthy Ayurvedic medicine used in India since long time.
The Iran 🇮🇷 is considered to be higher production of best quality Saffron in the world . In the 21st century Iran 🇮🇷 produced approx 90% of the world’s total Saffron production at most expensive price US $ 5000 per kg . Alone Iran 🇮🇷 is responsible for 90-93% of total global production of Saffron with much of their produced Saffron is exported world wide.
The Saffron Kesar being so expensive food spice of the world; its basics reasons are because small dried part of the flower is used in food, medicine, dying etc . It takes about 75000 Saffron flowers to make one pound of Saffron spice. Besides its production ,cultivation and final assemble of Saffron strands need higher numbers of labourers with the true fact that its final harvesting must be done completely manually by hand, leads to Saffron’s by majorly an expensive spice.
- Good for healing depression symptoms.
- Healthy to boost your sex drive if it is taken with warm milk.
- Relives body pain as well helps in blood circulation and improves sleep and body immune function.
- Helps in asthma. menstrual cramps , insomnia, cough and cold and improves lungs function by providing better lung oxygenation .
- Good for respiratory system as well for hair and skin.
- It is good mood booster and rejuvenates the brain and mind .
- Control blood cholesterol level as well good for diabetics patients and heart disease.
- One of the best natural food spice for skin health, Saffron by purifying your blood and removing blemish can make skin glow .
- Additionally daily intake of Saffron can protect your skin from the UV rays of the sun and fights photo damage.
- Helps in blood cells production, maintain healthy blood pressure level as well helps in blood cells formation.
- Use Saffron and milk for acne, Saffron and honey scrubs, Saffron and almonds face mask and Saffron and olive oil massage are all good remedies for improving healthy skin quality.
- Good source of an Antioxidants properties.
- A perfect food spice for skin fairness
- Standard moderate quantity of daily consumption of Saffron is max 1.5 gm per day best with turmeric milk .