HEALTHY EATING RAW GINGER | GOOD FOR COLD, COUGH AND FLU.
THE GINGER is one of the most popular and common plant root spices used world wide in every household kitchen as well in commercial kitchen in food preparation as healthiest flavouring ingredients. Starting with morning ginger tea , ginger honey lemon water, masala tea, herbal tea and many more daily regular ginger based food preparation.
It is considered one of the best natural medicine and health healer against cold , cough and flu as well many common diseases such as high blood pressure, cholesterol level, heart diseases, muscles and joints pain , cramps issues, skin and hair . It is good source of antioxidants and anti inflammatory compounds since ginger is fully loaded with various nutritional properties in it with vitamins, minerals, zinc, carbs, dietary fibre, protein, calcium etc since it’s plant root spices.
- Great food ingredients for healthy liver function since it helps in detoxification.
- Good for refreshing mood and digestion system
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol level hence good for heart health.
- Perfect plant root ingredients for skin and hair since it helps in free radicals symptoms that keep your skin glow and taut.
- Boost up brain function since it’s packed with minerals.
- Relives stomach muscles cramps.
- Relives in stress and anxiety since ginger is packed with numerous healthy nutritional properties.
- Good for constipation and digestion.
- Good healthy food ingredients for asthma and nausea.
- The best natural medicine for cold and flu symptoms.
- Prevents from migraines
- One of the most important food & beverage flavouring ingredients.
- Promotes healthy aging process.
- Good for lungs function.
- Eating raw ginger just 5 grams per day helps in improving immune system. antioxidants, anti inflammatory
- Control morning sickness.
- Good for improving sexual strength and power since it is contains good amount of zinc