HEALTHY CREAMY CORN ON THE COB | RICH IN PROTEIN AND FIBER.
The sweet corn is one of the healthiest and most popular yummy and delicious food ingredients eaten by the all age group of people throughout the world since ancient time .
It is considered and known as vegetable as well as cereal grain which is rich in starch , carbohydrates, natural sugar, vitamin C and protein. Eating corn as grilled corn on the cob, steamed corn , creamy sweet corn soup , corn based salad, corn fritters, baked cheese corn , corn & spinach, popcorn ,chips , polenta, cornflakes, cornmeal, grits, corn oil etc.
- Good for gaining weight if any body feels like to put on weight since corn is rich in starch and sugar content.
- Steamed corn is good remedies for anti cancer treatment since cooked sweet corn kernels increases level of feriullic acid in it .
- Good source of antioxidants since it is packed with many protein compounds.
- Rich in vitamin C makes it healthy for skin as well as strengthen hair strands.
- Removes facial acne and scars due to rich in Vitamin E too.
- Boost up blood cells generation that improves the quantity of RBC in human body. Good healthy food for pregnant women.
- Enhances skin texture as well as skin radiant level.
- Good for anemia symptoms due to production of blood cells in body .
- Eating sweet corn keeps nerves and muscles healthy.
- An excellent pro- biotic food ingredients.
- Helps to lower down cholesterol level.
- Speed up weight loss it it’s eaten fresh and raw on cob.
- Brilliant food for eye sight health.
- Good for digestion since corn is rich in soluble dietary fibre.
- A perfect source of instant energy and calories in human body since sweet corn is fully packed with carbohydrates and starch & sugar along with various nutritional components
- Good source of many rich minerals that helps in blood purify as well healthy light food for brain health.